Monday 14 July 2014

Estée Lauder double wear review


Today I will be reviewing my 'Estée Lauder double wear' foundation. 
So after getting about 20 testers from selfridges and still being wary, I decided to buy the actual thing. Costing £30 it was quite pricey for a 60ml bottle, although as it is medium-full coverage, not a lot needs to be applied onto the face at a time. 
Now, my skin type is very odd and confusing. It is very acne-prone and oily, although when I apply foundation my skin becomes dry and cakey, although still oily- wierd, I know. So therefore I need a foundation that is full coverage, oil free, yet light and quite duey, as this is close to impossible to find with being through hundreds of foundations, double wear is as close to these standards as possible, if not, better. 
The foundation glides onto your skin perfectly, leaving your skin looking flawless with no imperfections visible. It is brilliant coverage also and covers up all my acne scarring and blemishes. As you can get a skin match for this foundation, I have FINALLY got one which is my exact skin tone. You do not need to apply a matte powder ontop of this foundation as it stays in place all day without getting oily, and I normally have VERY oily skin.
 
So yet again, another product if Estée Lauder that has not failed to let me down. Will DEFINETLY be purchasing this product again.

Follow me on blog lovin <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12563917/?claim=wskvj72vwag">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Hii!
    I brought this foundation a couple a days ago in the colour cashew. I must say that I totally agree with you. The foundation itself is very very very pricey but it's worth every penny. Ahhh.. having acne scars and oily skin suckks! We can fight this!

    Lovely post by the way and look forward to reading more!
    Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you completely! It's the only foundation I feel comfortable wearing really. But thanks so much for your comment I really appreciate it!:)

      Delete