Thursday 2 October 2014

MIRICAL SKIN IN A MONTH?!?


If you did not know, I suffer from horrible breakouts, the kind of ones where I don't want to leave my house for weeks as I hate my skin!! I have tried everything and I mean EVERYTHING to try and get rid of my spots from drugstore products to doctors to medication but nothing seems to work!! 
It was only a few months ago when my skin was at its worse, there was not a centimetre on my face that did not have a discusting spot on it (horrible, I know!) It was results day and my mum decided to take me out to treat me for doing so well As I was clearly upset about my skin we decided to go to the Clinique counter in selfridges where I spoke to the woman about my skin and she recommended this product- the 'anti-blemish solutions 3-step system basic 3 temps formula S.O.S' It is just a starter kit so it only lasts around a month, so I thought let's give it a go. 
O.M.G
I am not going to lie when I say my skin literally had improved by the week after.
I was outstanded by the results! My skin felt the best it's probabily ever felt and reduced loads of redness! This is the best product I have ever used on my skin and I will DEFINETLY be purchasing this again! 
THANKYOU CLINIQUE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment