Saturday 18 October 2014

My Morning routine


There's nothing better I love more than having chill in mornings! 
So I start off by waking up at around 9:00 I'll have a quick shower and make sure I'm ready in time to watch the Jeremy Kyle show at 9:25! My fave!! I'll make some breakfast, probably some chocolate hoops or maybe wheetabix(if I'm feeling healthy) and a green tea on the side. 
Then when Jeremy kyles finished I will go upstairs and clean my face thouroughyly with my clinique 3 step kit. Then I will probably get ready if I am going out.
If I'm staying in I will maybe write a blog post or watch some YouTube videos!
Thanks, eden x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog has been nominated for the Liebster award! Check here to read my nomination and for all the rules at www.readourtravelingblog.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for nominating me! It was so fun to answer all your questions!
      Check out the post at Edenamber.blogspot.co.uk x

      Delete